Monday, April 2, 2012

Oil Painting Classes

Want to learn to paint in a structured group program of class lessons so you will be able to create the art you dream about?  You can join our morning or afternoon class almost any time.

If you are living in the vicinity of Merrimac Ma and have no painting experience or want to build on your present talent and take it to the next level give me a call.  Private lessons also available.

If you wish to have private, semi-private or group instruction at reasonable rates, I'd like to help you learn to paint.

mpyche@comcast.net
978-273-3496

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to report that the private lesson I have has worked her way through the curriculum and has passed with flying colors. Well, there is no test, it's only an expression. I think both the student and the curriculum were a huge success. I'm looking forward to the next phase where she picks and executes her own painting. I'm also looking forward to having another student to build on my experience as a teacher of art and watch their progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A second student has made her way through the academic portion of The DeVinci Club class and will begin the second phase next week which is to work on a project. It is such a thrill to see someone "see the light" and have an understanding of the basic principles of art and design as well as demonstrate that knowledge during the lessons all the while working on painting techniques.
    I'll be working this week on phase two of the program.
    A third student has signed on to start phase one. I'm refining my curriculum which basically consists of indexing and reorganizing, no major changes.

    ReplyDelete